ANW-3500 Twin Spindle Lathe
Our ANW-3500 Twin Spindle Lathe machines a workpiece front and back with turning, facing, threading, grooving and boring in a single set-up, unmanned.
- Built-in FUJI L292L swing arm robot
- Dual spindles for front and back machining
- Increase productivity by performing interrupted and finish cuts simultaneously
- Hardened and ground box way construction
- 90º bed for excellent chip flow
- Auxiliary loader for faster load/unload
- Optional dual tailstock
Recommended Work Size Dia. - mm (inch) 250 x 110 (9.8 x 4.3) Spindle Diameter - mm (inch) 100 (3.9) Spindle Nose A2-6 (A2-8 Optional) Spindle Bore Dia. - mm (inch) 56 (2.2) Spindle Speed - rpm Max. 3500 Spindle Motor - kW (hp) 15/18.5 (20/25) No. of Tool Stations 8 + 8 Turret Index Time - sec. 0.4 Turret Mechanism Cam Chuck Size - inch 8 - 10 CNC Control FANUC 0i-TD Slide Stroke: X-axis - mm (inch) 225 (8.86) Slide Stroke: Z-axis - mm (inch) 405 (15.94) Feed Motor: X-axis - kW (hp) 3.0 (4.0) Feed Motor: Z-axis - kW (hp) 3.0 (4.0) ROBOT SPECIFICATIONS: Robot L292-L Carrying Capacity - kg (lbs) 7 + 7 (15 + 15) Robot Controller MAX SP1
Work Length 250mm (10 in) Tailstock (Optional) Mt.4 live center
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Larger capacity also available. Consult Fuji on your application.