TN-400R Modular Machine
The TN-400R Modular Machine features 1 spindle, 1 turret and a gantry robot. The 12-position turret can accommodate live tool with C-axis control.
- Suitable for Line Integration
- Easy Set-up from Power-on to Production
- High-Speed Indexing Turret
- Shaft Works Available with Tailstock
- High Rigidity Slide
- Gantry Loader with Double Action Mechanism
- Optional Auxiliary Loader
- 10 - 12” Chucks
- Box Ways
- C-Axis Control of Both Spindles
Spindle Diameter - mm (inch) 120 (4.7) Spindle Speed - rpm Max. 2220 Spindle Motor - kW (hp) 15/18.5 (20/25) Slide stroke: X-axis - mm (inch) 265 (10.4) Slide stroke: Z-axis - mm (inch) 465 (18.3) Turret 12-position Carrying capacity - kg (lbs) 10 + 10 (22 + 22) FUJI Robot L672B Recommended work size when used with gantry loader - mm ø300 x 120 (ø11.8 x 4.7) Spindle Nose A2-8 Spindle Bore - mm (inch) ø67 (2.6) Chuck Size - inch 10 - 12 CNC Control FANUC 0i-TD Feed Motor - X-axis - mm (inch) 1.8 (2.4) Feed Motor - Z-axis - mm (inch) 1.8 (2.4) Robot Controller MAX SP1 Footprint - mm x mm (feet, inch x feet, inch) 1900 x 2001 (6'3" x 6'7") Machine Height - mm (feet, inch) 1827 (6'0") Machine Weight - kg (lbs) 3500 (7700)
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Larger capacity also available. Consult Fuji on your application.