CSD-300R Twin Spindle Lathe
TheCSD-300R Twin Spindle Lathe features live tools for the fastest part-to-part (takt time) in its class. These parallel twin spindle CNC lathes include both Z- and X-axis box way slides for heavy cutting, superior surface finish and longer tool life.
This series is equipped with Fuji-engineered hydraulic clamping gantry robot loaders to maintain tight tolerances.
- Reliable automated heavy parts loading - 200mm x 100mm
- (7.87 x 3.93 inch) and 5kg + 5kg capacity
- 8" - 10" workholding
- Quick and accurate automated turning and handling of complex parts reduces labor costs and increases productivity
- Turret capable of achieving speed of 0.26 sec/index.
- Swivel control panel
- Rear or optional side positioned discharge chip conveyor
- Maintenance items are all conveniently located in one section of the machine
Carrying Capacity - kg (lbs) 4.98 + 4.98 (11 + 11) Recommended Work Size - mm (inch) 200 x 100 (7.9 x 3.9) Spindle Diameter - mm (inch) 100 (3.94) Spindle Nose A2-6 Spindle Bore - mm (inch) 56 (2.2) Spindle Speed - rpm Max. 3630 (optional 4000) Spindle Motor - kW (hp) 11/15 (15/20) Slide Stroke: X-axis - mm (inch) 140 (5.5) Slide Stroke: Z-axis - mm (inch) 200 (7.9) Turret Tool Stations 10 + 10 Robot Controller FANUC Footprint - mm (inch) 2260 x 2150 (7.5 x 7.6) LIVE TOOL: Max. Clamping Tool Dia. - mm 16 Number of Stations 10 Position Spindle Speed - rpm Max. 4000 Spindle Motor - kW (hp) 2.7 (3.7) PERFORMANCE (DRILL/TAPPING): Drill Tapping Max. Cutting Dia. - mm 16 M12 x 1.75 Spindle Speed - m/min 50 10 Cutting Speed - rpm 1000 265 Cutting Feed 0.21 mm/rev 464 mm/min
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Larger capacity also available. Consult Fuji on your application.