CSD-400 Twin Spindle Lathe
The CSD-400 Twin Spindle Lathe features parallel twin spindles and both Z- and X-axis box way slides for heavy cutting, superior surface finish and longer tool life.
This series is equipped with Fuji-engineered hydraulic clamping gantry robot loaders to maintain tight tolerances.
- Reliable automated heavy parts loading - 300mm x 150mm
- (11.8 x 5.9 inch) and 15kg + 15kg capacity
- 10" - 12" workholding
- Quick and accurate automated turning and handling of complex parts reduces labor costs and increases productivity
- Turret capable of achieving speed of 0.41 sec/index.
- Swivel control panel
- Rear or optional side positioned discharge chip conveyor
- Maintenance items are all conveniently located in one section of the machine
Recommended work size ø300 x 150 mm Spindle Diameter 120 mm Spindle Nose A2-8 Spindle Bore 67 mm Spindle Speed - rpm Max. 2220 Spindle Motor 15 / 18.5 kW Slide stroke: X-axis 195 mm Slide stroke: Z-axis - (ram traverse) 315 mm Turret Tool Stations 12 + 12 Robot Controller MAX SP1 Foorprint 2720 x 2360 mm
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Larger capacity also available. Consult Fuji on your application.