CSS-400 Twin Spindle Lathe
The CSS-400 Twin Spindle Lathe is a front facing modular machine with 1 spindle, 1 turret and a gantry robot.
- Reliable automated heavy parts loading - 300mm x 150mm (11.8 x 5.9 inch) and 15kg + 15kg capacity
- 10" - 12" workholding
- Quick and accurate automated turning and handling of complex parts reduces labor costs and increases productivity
- Turret capable of achieving speed of 0.41 sec/index
- Swivel control panel
- Rear or optional side positioned discharge chip conveyor
- Maintenance items are all conveniently located in one section of the machine
Recommended work size ø300 x 150 mm Spindle Diameter - mm 120 Spindle Nose A2-8 Spindle Bore - mm 67 Spindle Speed - rpm Max. 2220 Spindle Motor - kW 15 / 18.5 Slide stroke: X-axis - mm 195 Slide stroke: Z-axis - (ram traverse) - mm 315 ATC Tool Storage 12 Robot Controller MAX SP1 Machine Size - mm 3715
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Larger capacity also available. Consult Fuji on your application.