DLFn Modular Machining System
The DLFn Modular Machining System offers a completely innovative approach to flexible machining. It allows for the convenient changeover or addition of modules for extreme efficiency. In total, up to 10 modules can be combined to form a maximum 14¾ ft (4.5 m) line, occupying less than half the space of a conventional machining line.
- Up to 10 modules can be combined
- Two modules occupy a single 2.95 ft (900 mm) base
- Internal work handling
- Machines a workpiece simultaneously with turning, measuring, drilling, deburring and more in a single line set-up, unmanned
- Modules slide forward for easy changeover and maintenance
- Fuji's original easy-to-operate UNICORN controller
Base module - mm (inch) 450 (17.72) x 2 modules Base module pull-out distance - mm (inch) 700 (27.56) to front area Base weight - kg (lbs) 500 (1100) Transfer device cutting capacity - kg (lbs) 5 (11) + 5 (11) Transfer loading device linear axis + rotating axis Part transfer device vertical lifter+ traverse L to R / R to L Turn over device OD clamp rotation Max. part size - mm (inch) ø300 (11.81) Max. swing - mm (inch) ø310 (12.2) Spindle diameter - mm (inch) ø100 (3.94) Spindle nose A2-6 or A2-8 Spindle bore - mm (inch) ø56 (2.2) Spindle speed max. 4000 RPM Spindle motor - kW (hp) 5.5 (7.5) / 7.5 (10) Spindle motor (option) - kW (hp) 7.5 (10) / 11 (15) number of stations 8 Cutting tool Square shank ø25, boring bar ø32 Chuck size- inch 8 -10 Slide stroke - mm (inch) X-axis: 200 (7.87), Z-axis: 230 (9.06) Rapid traverse - m/min X-axis: 24, Z-axis: 24 Feed setup unit - mm X-axis: 0.001, Z-axis: 0.001 Module Weight - kg (lbs) 2000 (4400)
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.