HM-3400 Horizontal Machining Center
The HM-3400 Horizontal Machining Center is a powerful milling cell capable of 5-face machining in a single chucking. Combine with a turning cell for increased throughput and reduced cost per piece.
- Built-in FUJI L292H swing arm robot or L673H gantry loader model
- Simultaneous 4-axis control
- Live tool spindles mounted on turret
- Slant hole machining capability on B-axis with a fixed angleaxial holder
- Select from 6, 10, or 15 position turret
Recommended Work Size Dia. - mm (inch) 300 x 120 (11.8 x 4.7) C-Axis Spindle Diameter - mm (inch) 80 (3.15) C-Axis Spindle Nose A2-6 (A2-8 Optional) No. of Tool Stations 6, 10, 15 Turret Index Time - sec. 1.5 Turret Mechanism Three Piece Coupling Chuck Size - inch 10 CNC Control FANUC 0i-MB Slide Stroke: X-axis - mm (inch) 275 (10.83) Slide Stroke: Z-axis - mm (inch) 400 (15.75) Slide Stroke: Y-axis - mm (inch) 230 (9.06) Feed Motor: X-axis - kW (hp) 3.0 (4.0) Feed Motor: Z-axis - kW (hp) 3.0 (4.0) Feed Motor: Y-axis - kW (hp) 3.0 (4.0) Feed Motor: C-axis - kW (hp) 4.0 (5.4) ROBOT SPECIFICATIONS: Robot L292-B, L672-B Carrying Capacity - kg (lbs) 10 + 10 (22 + 22) Robot Controller MAX SP1
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Larger capacity also available. Consult Fuji on your application.