CSD-300 Twin Spindle Lathe
The CSD-300 Twin Spindle Lathe features parallel twin two spindle CNC lathes with both Z- and X-axis box way slides for heavy cutting, superior surface finish and longer tool life.
This series is equipped with Fuji-engineered hydraulic clamping gantry robot loaders to maintain tight tolerances.
- Reliable automated heavy parts loading - 200mm x 100mm
- (7.87 x 3.93 inch) and 5kg + 5kg capacity
- 8" - 10" workholding
- Quick and accurate automated turning and handling of complex parts reduces labor costs and increases productivity
- Turret capable of achieving speed of 0.26 sec/index.
- Swivel control panel
- Rear or optional side positioned discharge chip conveyor
- Maintenance items are all conveniently located in one section of the machine
Recommended Work Size ø200 x 100 mm Spindle Diameter 3100 mm Spindle Nose A2-6 Spindle Bore 56 mm Spindle Speed - rpm Max. 3630 (optional 4000) Spindle Motor 11 / 15 kW Slide stroke: X-axis 140 mm Slide stroke: Z-axis - (ram traverse) 200 mm Turret Tool Stations 10 + 10 Robot Controller FANUC Footprint 2260 x 2150 mm
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Larger capacity also available. Consult Fuji on your application.