ANW-5000 Twin Spindle Lathe
Our ANW-5000 Twin Spindle Lathe machines a workpiece front and back with turning, facing, threading, grooving and boring in a single set-up, unmanned.
- Built-in FUJI L292H swing arm robot
- Dual spindles for front and back machining
- Increase productivity by performing interrupted and finish cuts simultaneously
- Hardened and ground box way construction
- Vertical bed for excellent chip flow
- Auxiliary loader for faster load/unload
Spindle Diameter - mm (inch) 150 (5.91) Spindle Speed - rpm ~2000 Spindle Motor - kW (hp) 37/45 (50/61) Slide stroke: X-axis - mm (inch) 345 (13.58) Slide stroke: Z-axis - mm (inch) 700 (27.56) Turret 10-position Carrying capacity - kg (lbs) 40 (88) FUJI Robot L292
Work length - mm (inch) N/A Tailstock N/A
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Larger capacity also available. Consult Fuji on your application.