Create a pass through system by integrating our modular single spindle ANS-3100 Lathe with a Fuji turning, milling or cutoff lathe, and increase throughput.
- Built-in L290H Fuji swing arm robot
- Hardened and ground box way construction
- 90º bed for excellent chip flow
- Machines a workpiece front and back with turning, facing, threading, grooving and boring in a single set-up unmanned
- FANUC 18i-TA Control
Recommended Work Size 200 x 90mm Spindle Diameter - mm (inch) 100 (3.94) Spindle Nose A2-6 Spindle Speed - rpm ~4000 Spindle Motor - kW (hp) 11/15 (15/20) Slide stroke: X-axis - mm (inch) 220 (8.66) Slide stroke: Z-axis - mm (inch) 380 (14.96) Turret 8-position Carrying capacity - kg (lbs) 5 + 5 (11 + 11) FUJI Robot L292-H
Work length - mm (inch) 300 (12) Tailstock MT.4 Built-in
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Larger capacity also available. Consult Fuji on your application.